On Saturday, Justyna from Chameleonic took some street style photos in Chinatown, (Keep an eye out!) then Charles and I went for a nice long bike ride around town, that ended in a yummy dinner and beer at the Mill St Brewery.
Today was even more beautiful (if possible) but my legs were a little too sore to go biking again. So instead we went to Gatineau park and took a hike. It was GORGEOUS. So much fun, I can't even believe that we still have tomorrow too!
I'm going to need a long weekend to recover after this long weekend!
- Beer tasting at Mill St. Brewery! My Favourite is the Lemon Tea Beer. So refreshing!
- Is that VIEW or what?? The crazy hike was well worth the view from the top. You could literally see all the way to Kanata!
- A lot of our hike today consisted of this amazing all-green canopy. It was like a different world!
- A Charles and Jen hike wouldn't be a hike if we didn't stop to take some silly photos.
- Silly poses galore!
- I'm the only girl in Gatineau today hiking in a silk BCBG blouse and gladiator sandals. Not practical, but I don't think I've ever been a practical one.
- Check out my mussels! har har
- These are my hiking boots...for real.
That's my weekend so far! I hope you guys are having just as much fun!