Monday 29 October 2012

Mad Men inspired shoot for Glue Magazine

This weekend I styled and shot my first real photo shoot! It's going to be in the Fall 2013 issue of Glue Magazine, a student publication thats available at campuses all over Ottawa, the photos are to highlight a great article by the lovely Caitie McRae.

Here are some "behind the scenes shots".  For the full thing, you'll have to pick up Glue magazine in the fall!

I got these photos from Darcy Boucher's instagram. She was one of my fantastic models for the day and  a blog of her own! Check her out! 







2 comments:

  1. You were an awesome stylist and photographer! I had so much fun :) Can't wait to see the real pics! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! Looks like you ahd a blast! Glad to see a fellow blogger who lives so close :)

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete

Let's TALK