Tuesday 25 June 2013

A surprising update

I haven't had much time to blog lately, mostly because I've been kind of scatterbrained. Working two part-time jobs and trying to freelance while not going crazy on my days off has resulted in me making obsessive lists that include things like, "make your bed" or "feed the cats." I write everything dow
n just to have the satisfaction of crossing it off.



But really though, I've been enjoying my wonky schedule, by keeping busy riding my (NEW) bike or just running errands that I never had time for before.

One my favourite new activities is something I NEVER thought I would EVER say I enjoyed. I started doing studio barre at Inside Out Studios and I am OBSESSED. As someone who hates exercising, this is a HUGE deal for me. I try to go every other day; (minus two weeks ago when I had an unexpected summer cold) and have already noticed a difference!



The combination of pilates, ballet and core training is paying off. My arms are getting better definition and my legs feel stronger. It's amazing. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is looking to tone up or just become stronger and more balanced. I honestly cannot believe that I just gave out some fitness advice. It's THAT good.

And in other, unhealthy news...

I also went to Ribfest OMNOMNOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK