Wednesday 11 July 2012

"Hymn to the Immortal Wind"

After seeing this collection by  Natalia Grzybowski over at Chameleonic a couple weeks ago I just fell in love with it. And I LOVE this editorial. The all white up against the ocean and the rocks is so striking. I can almost smell the salt. I just love the structure of these pieces. They are totally unique and out-there without being too "Lady Gaga-ish". You could wear these outfits and not have to explain to anyone about being "Born This Way"


All of the peplums and draping look so crisp and perfect. It makes me want to just reach out and touch the fabric. (Scientists need to get on figuring out touch-o-vision, it would make online shopping a dream!)


This collections embodies why I love fashion. It's whimsical and different, but structured, sleek and just beautiful. 








1 comment:

Let's TALK