Wednesday 4 July 2012

If you build it...

Remember in Field of Dreams when Kevin Costner is told "If you build it, they will come" by James Earl Jones, and then he builds a baseball diamond and his dad and all these other dead baseball players all show up...well I just developed this great new spinoff of that movie, starring me, where I build a fabulous closet that magically gets filled with all my favourite designers and shoes and bags that I normally would never be able to get in real life. Much like how Kevin Costner would have never been able to play baseball with his heroes without his magic Field of Dreams (omigawd it's the title of the movie!)


Sounds promising right? And of course at the end of the shoot, I'll be keeping all the "props" and whatnot.


Anyways. Here are some drool-worthy closets that I've come across on Pinterest. I wonder what I should call my movie. "Closet of Wonders" or "Boudoir of Fancy", I don't know...maybe it sounds like some sort of romance novel.








Sigh....if I build it, Alexander Wang will come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK