Wednesday 29 August 2012

Leave the Door Open

Right by Midnight gave me the opportunity to shoot and design the album artwork for their second album, "Leave the Door Open". It was a lot of fun to do, when I wasn't stressing out about teaching myself how to use PhotoShop again. It was such a blast cavorting around Ottawa at night getting some great shots of lights around the city. I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak of the album itself. I love how it turned out.




"Leave the Door Open" is their second album. I've heard the whole thing and let me tell you, it sounds great!  It's going to be out on October 2nd, but they're album release party is going to be on September 28th at Mavericks in Ottawa!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome start Jen! It sounds like a really fun opportunity,

    I can't wait to see the finished product!

    Wish I could make it out that night, but I'll be in Toronto that weekend :( Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! don't worry there will be tons of other shows they do that I can bug you to come to. :)

      Delete

Let's TALK