Monday 22 April 2013

Summer is coming.

I love summer fashion in theory. For example I think so many girls look so cute in all sorts of different summer outfits and dresses and skirts, but for me, summer is the time of year where all I want to do is run around barefoot in a pair of grungy shorts and a pony tail to keep my mane off my neck. The only accessory I think I can pull off in the summer is the pile of freckles that are going to start popping up on my visage as soon the sun starts to make itself known.

I think last summer I tried to be too sophisticated for my own good. I found myself feeling uncomfortable and sweaty in tight fitting skirts or like a whale in A-Line empire waisted dresses. This summer I have learned and therefore I present to you my new summer 2013 uniform.

Shorts, Rag & Bone, Nike Dunk Sky Hi's, Madewell, "Perfect" Belt,  Sandals, Michael Kors, Sunglasses, Tory Burch, T-shirt, Wilfred, Bracelet, The Ropes (From Viens Avec Moi!)
What do ya think? See you in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK