Wednesday 5 June 2013

Bash en Blanc CONTEST


Bash en Blanc is coming up and SOON. June 21st marks the night of Ottawa's first all-white (or all white with black accents if that's what you're into) party.

It's less than a month away and I'm already scoping out my favourite shopping destinations to find something pristine to spill wine on at a party.

Not only will it be a wicked event with VIP treatment, cocktails, a DJ and a fashion show, but it's all for a good cause: this year's white-hot party is being held to benefit the Snowsuit Fund of Ottawa.

Last year the Snowsuit Fund provided 15,000 snowsuits to children under the age of 15. In Canada, where we have winter weather for more than half the year, staying warm is a definite need.

I'm giving away a pair of tickets to the party right here.

To enter just do the following:

1. "Like" The Snowsuit Fund on Facebook
2. In the comments below, indicate that you'd like to enter the contest and tell me what kind of all-white outfit you'd wear, leave your email too, or a way to contact you!

I'll announce the winner on Friday, June 14th.

The event is still a few weeks away, but I'll leave you with some all white everything inspiration. I know I'll need it while I'm figuring out what to wear!

Good luck!








Oh and if you want to just straight up purchase tickets, you can do so here. Hopefully see you there!


9 comments:



  1. I would love to attend this event and wear a T by Wang dress that I am always scared of pulling out because of the light colour. Email: l.lavallee9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear something along the lines of this... http://tinyurl.com/m5svgv - samysunshine@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to attend this event and roll out the white! I would wear a white A line dress with sheer detail that is currently hiding deep in my closet. I would probably also wear a roll of bubble wrap over top because, well, I am a clumsy gal. darcyboucher88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm.... I don't know what I would wear! I own nothing white so I would have to go shop.... an excuse to shop!
    gabriella.tanis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to attend this event! I only have a few white pieces, so I would have to search for the perfect little outfit, maybe a cute white dress? So many options!
    chelseabrunette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to enter the contest and all white, hmmm a shopping trip may be in my near future! I love the Snowsuit Fund and what they do for the community!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would wear something along the lines of this http://25.media.tumblr.com/7c34fbe70ceba0410aa5fd8a2f2ae247/tumblr_mj7hubKmiW1s6vinho1_500.jpg White shorts with a sheer white blouse tucked in in the middle!
    laceyward1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whitney Gattesco13 June 2013 at 17:06

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whitney Gattesco13 June 2013 at 17:08

    I guess I forgot to explicitly say it: I want to enter the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's TALK