Sunday 22 April 2012

flipflop

I'm home alone today, so I decided to try a little Value Village adventure, to my disappointment, when I got to VV I was just not in the mood for thrifting. So after wandering around for a while, I decided that maybe taking on a craft project would be better suited for me today. But then after walking around Michael's for about 20 minutes, I decided that I didn't feel like doing that either. 


So I grabbed some Starbucks, went home and curled up with a British Vogue.




What better way to waste an afternoon!! Does anyone else think Gisele deserves a nice vacation after all these ads she's in?! Cray!






I can't forget to mention my little fur-buddy who hung out with me this afternoon too...isn't he perfect! Prowwwww


It also occurred to me that today would be fabulous to do some cleaning, so I cranked up some music and started cleaning my room!




Woops. I really don't feel like cleaning. So I just tidied up and vacuumed the cat hair. 


I'm having such a restless day today. I don't want to shop, do crafts, read, clean, sleep...anything. I am the most indecisive person in the world. I just want to be productive, but something is stopping me. I don't know what it is, and I don't know how to fix it. 




Ah well, tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow is the BIG MONEY SHOT, at Ritual night club. Again, any of you Ottawa folks should totally come out to it. It's going to be a great show. And getting the support for local bands would be great too.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK