Friday 11 May 2012

on a day like today..

Charles and I went for a little drive in the Gatineaus today. Such a lovely day! AND. IT'S FRIDAY!!






I got this dress at NormL yesterday and I really like it. It's so soft and comfy. It's by a company called Against Nudity (www.againstnudity.com) which is a really cool company to shop from. They promote integrity and honesty in fashion in terms of pricing and quality. A bunch of things that I think are pretty badass!







It's days like this when I really love our little city. It's so wonderful to have such a gorgeous park literally 15 minutes away from home and the city. So great! Can't wait for more days like today you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty where you were! Love your shoes, and (its a little late) but OMG YES the photogs at the Met were hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's look like such a nice day i a beautiful place :)
    and I really like your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete

Let's TALK