Tuesday 4 September 2012

Band Photos





Over the weekend I got to shoot band photos for Right by Midnight. With their new album coming out in October and their album release party at the end of September, it's great to see all of their (and can I also say "my") hard work come together! (And that guy holding the guitar is pretty cute too! ;P)

So if you're looking to support some local music and a really amazing, hard working band, come out to their Album launch party on September 28th! If you're interested in tickets let me know! :)



4 comments:

  1. oh awesome that you got to shoot them! they turned out well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ironic that you said the guy holding the guitar is cute; I was just thinking he could make really good looking babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! That's my boyfriend, so I hope he does!! LOL ;)

      Delete

Let's TALK