Friday 24 May 2013

The Ropes

I'm a woman possessed. I'm obsessed. I'm crazy! What am I crazy about? Well, The Ropes obviously. Working part time at Viens Avec Moi is dangerous for me because I love great products and I love supporting local businesses. So if you put a whole bunch of great products in a local business like VAM, well you get where I'm going.

My latest obsession comes from Maine in the form of a nautical rope bracelet. I usually shy away from bright colours, opting to wear neutrals on top of more neutrals with maybe a pair of black jeans or dark denim. I get mistaken for being a lot older than I really am and I feel it has something to do with my wardrobe.

These bracelets are the PERFECT compromise for me. Wearing a little colour on my wrist looks youthful without feeling childish.

I can't wait to wear these bad boys all summer long.

Photo is from theropesmaine.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's TALK